- IoT India Magazine covered 2016 International Symposium on Internet of Things
Read more here
- YourStory — India’s leading media platform for entrepreneurs & the entrepreneurial ecosystem, covered 2016 International Symposium on Internet of Things
Read more here and here.
- To make students more aware of latest technologies, like Internet of Things (IoT), Lab-X Foundation in association with Sardar Patel Institute of Technology (S.P.I.T), Mumbai organized an International Symposium on Internet of Things on Aug 3-4, 2016
Read more here.
- Lab-X won MIT Global Ideas Community Choice Award.
- Details on Demo-IT will be posted soon.
- Alfred Johnson & Rahul R selected as the Intern Me winners. In addition, there are 15 runners up prizes. Over 300 applications were received.
- Applications for internships are now available at http://www.startupvillage.in/
- Lab-X Foundation collaborated with Start Up Village, India to achieve our goals of bringing innovation entrepreneurship among the less resourceful communities –August 2012
- Lab-X is now being joined by volunteers in Europe, to expand our collaborations with research organizations beyond US –September 2012
- Lab-X Foundation collaborated with Fisher School of Business at The Ohio State University to organize internship programs for entrepreneurial students in India- November 2012
- Lab-X Foundation is now working together with Venture Mentoring Services at MIT so that we go in the right direction in bringing a difference in this world. –November 2012